BWB Technologies have announced that they will exhibit at Lab Innovations 2021 at The NEC, Birmingham.
After a tough 18 months of no face to face exhibitions BWB and their UK based partners Spectronic Camspec are happy to announce that they will be exhibiting at Lab Innovations 2021 at The NEC in Birmingham UK on the 3rd and 4th of November.
What are they going to have on display?
You’ll have a chance to see some of their award winning instrumentation on show. This will include:
The BWB XP Plus Flame Photometer, which offers;
- Simultaneous detection and display of all 4 atoms of interest
- Intuitive user interface for true ease of use
- “IRS” (Internal Reference Standard) Caesium or Lithium option
- Built in air compressor and gas regulator
The BWB automatic fluid handling system (or AFHS for short);
- Built around BWB’s proprietary “Auto Read” technology
- Compatible with all 2014 and forwards BWB Flame Photometer Models
- User Selectable Dilution ratio
- Automated sample preparation with or without dilution
Fancy a £200 Amazon voucher?
As the show doesn’t fall over Halloween this year the pumpkins aren’t making a return, instead you have the chance of guessing how many branded key chains are packed inside the flask for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher. Simply visit stand E92 for full details and your chance to enter!
Aside from the competition swing by the stand to pick up a new key ring, or the famous stress tube mascot, back by popular demand! All stock is limited stock so be quick because once they’re gone, they’re gone.